Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
BOOKING & PAYMENT POLICY
- A 50% deposit is required to secure all bookings. The remaining balance is due on the day of the charter.
- Any fishing rods, reels or equipment that is lost overboard or damaged in anyway due to customer negligence must be paid for by the customer before leaving the boat.
- All charter prices are subject to change without notice.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- Hooker 1 Fishing Charters has the right to cancel any scheduled charters at anytime. In this instance, a full refund wil be provided. Alternatively, Hooker 1 Fishing Charters can organise for the customer to transfer their booking to an equally suitable fishing charter company.
- 7 days notice is required for all cancellations to receive a full refund.
- 1-6 days notice is required for all cancellations to receive a 50% refund.
- If a charter is missed without notice full payment is forfeited.
SAFETY & WEATHER POLICY
- All charters are subject to weather and minimum numbers. Charters are not affected by rain, but strong winds and swell may result in the cancellation of the charter.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult or guardian. Hooker 1 Fishing Charters takes no responsibility for children 12 years or under.
Deep sea fishing can be dangerous. Hooker1 Fishing Charters Gold Coast takes no responsibility for any damages or injuries sustained to persons, or persons property, whilst boarding the vessel, for the duration of the trip, or disembarking from the vessel unless the owner or operator is at fault.
The skipper has an obligation to protect peoples welfare hence a safety brief will be conducted prior to proceeding to sea.
YOU BOARD THIS VESSEL AT YOUR OWN RISK